Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jus for Reading

Hi babes,
We have placed some items from our previous import stuff in the SALES ITEM Category. Do feel free to have a look, You might find good deals from there :)

It will be a hectic week for me, as i will be joining a few colleague for crabbing.. catching a crab seems like a tough job *hehe*. As for my weekend i will be hunting for nice charms and creating new stuff for my blog (QS & girlyblythe).. Actually i still have a few earrings to update (from my previous flea) hopefully i am able to take the pictures & upload by this friday.

For blythe doll lovers you might like to see the preview of my newly created blog.. is not yet complete, jus have a hard time creating those small little things.
www.girlyblythe.blogspot.com

Take care Everyone!

No comments: