Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jus for reading

Photobucket
Time really flews, tomorrow is a start of a new month. Month of May was a busy month for me, as you can see I have new updates almost every week. Not like what I did in the past I only update my creation ones a month. First, I welcome those who have joined Q.S family and also a BIG THANK YOU for all your kind support especially Espy and Rachel, I am really glad for your incessant support in my creation. I will continue to craft & think of more unique designs..

I have been reading books on wire jewelleries recently, were very inspired by a few Japanese & American artist work. Hopefully I am able to create some personal design-using wires soon… Haven got time to buy the materials for wire jewelleries as such for the time being I will still be using charms and charms for my creation …

I hope all of you have a great June Month ahead!

Lots of Luv AshleyPhotobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashely, I think you are very creative individual and always original with yr ideas. I am very pleased to have the chance to put on yr pretty pieces. Meeting u in person affirms my positivie opinion of you. I am very satisfied with your product and services so far. Keep up yr good work. Well wishes from EN

QuaintStyle said...

Thanks Espy for your Commentary. I am always happy to have the chance to deal with u again & again. Its my pleasure to produce the best as i can. I am glad u like those babies.. *hehe* I will see u soon!

Anonymous said...

I like your creation! looking forward to your wire babies!

QuaintStyle said...

Thanks Amara for your support! :)