Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Busy Busy ~

Well.. seems long since my last updates =)

I had been busy lately as i will be changing my job soon , plus its now GSS! SHOPPIN TIME!!!
which got me no time to bead.

Just came back from a short getaway with my Mum & sisters Plus all the lil Kids.... Well of coz i'm the baby sister throughout the whole journey which made me feel "tired" rather than "relax" .. overall still enjoyable..

Thanks those who have been visiting QS though i din update anything here =P very sad to disappoint u girlsss..

Anyway, for those who are looking for Stylish & BLING thumb drive.. i have just got myself one.. & it really looks very girly N Bling.. ( LUV IT)
*will upload the pic soon, if u cant wait drop me an email.. i will PM u the pic*

Takecare ALL.. *HUGZ*

No comments: